CuteKittenCuteKitten

Main News Art Reviews Stats

Pink Slumber Pink Slumber

This is just so cool! I love the painterly style on the hair and the stars you see in the darker areas.
It's nice to see a nude female that is not nude for clickbait or, well everyone knows what reasons. I also love the way the shadows work around the body and the simple but effective line work. Just one thing, I do miss some detail at the toes, looking at them, they seem a bit awkward, also the ear could use some (thick) line work to make it pop out more.
BTW: Nice yellow mark she has on her forehead, really makes the piece complete.

King of The Pits King of The Pits

Very nice, I like the simple style and how the image has a dynamic feel to it thanks to the flowing movement of the King of The Pit's bear and the greenish glow on the hero. Just one thing, there is a lot going on in this picture, what would really make the King and the hero stand out is if you make the line work of the silhouet two or three times thicker then the rest of the line work, which b.t.w. would work really well with this style!

Also nice placement of the name of the piece, it increases its impact!

knightish knightish

Wow great work! The only thing I miss is that some things are not very clear which breaks the flow of the picture, like her legs and the handle of the sword which you could for example make wider and give a leather color and/or texture... But I must say nice to see a completely different artsyle!