CuteKittenCuteKitten

Main News Art Reviews Stats

All 9 art Reviews

Pink Slumber Pink Slumber

This is just so cool! I love the painterly style on the hair and the stars you see in the darker areas.
It's nice to see a nude female that is not nude for clickbait or, well everyone knows what reasons. I also love the way the shadows work around the body and the simple but effective line work. Just one thing, I do miss some detail at the toes, looking at them, they seem a bit awkward, also the ear could use some (thick) line work to make it pop out more.
BTW: Nice yellow mark she has on her forehead, really makes the piece complete.

King of The Pits King of The Pits

Very nice, I like the simple style and how the image has a dynamic feel to it thanks to the flowing movement of the King of The Pit's bear and the greenish glow on the hero. Just one thing, there is a lot going on in this picture, what would really make the King and the hero stand out is if you make the line work of the silhouet two or three times thicker then the rest of the line work, which b.t.w. would work really well with this style!

Also nice placement of the name of the piece, it increases its impact!

knightish knightish

Wow great work! The only thing I miss is that some things are not very clear which breaks the flow of the picture, like her legs and the handle of the sword which you could for example make wider and give a leather color and/or texture... But I must say nice to see a completely different artsyle!

Pastel 90's Aesthetics Pastel 90's Aesthetics

Very nice work, the only thing that you could still do, is maybe to make the background more interesting with simple, cartoonie effect, like a splash from the centre of the artwork. But again nice work.

Divine Divine

Great work, The only thing that would make it better, I think, is some detail on her clothing and possibly her hair, maybe like a few white marks like above and next to her head.

BTW: Nice placing of your signature/name.

saninakreid responds:

Thank you!

I understand, I did feel as though something was missing. Lovely critique!

Thank you again.

- Sanina

Destruction Destruction

Very nicely done, but I do miss a bit of detail, like lightning in the background, which would help make the seen even more dramatic!

LittleTyke responds:

Thanks! It's an art style I want to try and improve on!

Tracer Tracer

Very nice work, I like how she's just walking relaxed but its like she's running at the same time because of the strong blue line from her Cronal Accelerator. also nice way you made more of a comic book character but still keep all her key elements like the British flag.

LittleTyke responds:

Thanks! I had a hard time deciding what pose she should be in. Running or striding? lol Thanks for the criticism!

Jester - DS2 Jester - DS2

Quite nice, but try put some highlights next time, especialy on the great sword, since it is metal...

SquielM responds:

You are right. The thing is, I didn't want the sword to be the focus. I made it quite dark to surround and bring up the face.

McCree fanart McCree fanart

nice art, only he looks a bit too asian